We’re looking for an AAT qualified or part qualified Accounts Assistant to join our team. Candidates must have 2-3 years’ experience in an accountancy practice and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Preparing VAT returns
- Analysing bank account transactions and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with management and end-of-year accounts preparation
- Supporting Audit assignments
- Taking ownership of allocated tasks
- AAT/AAT part qualified
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting practice
- Experience in accounts production for both Limited and Sole Trader businesses, corporation tax, personal tax, VAT, bookkeeping
- Good knowledge of accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero, Freeagent or Sage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Exposure to Iris Practice Management is desirable
The Accounts Assistant must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also as part of a team, and help others when required. They must be enthusiastic, with a willingness to interact with clients and staff. Strong mathematical and organisational skills are required, as well as good attention to detail.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08.25 – 16.55 with 1 hour for lunch.
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol working closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary with employee benefits including income protection assurance, life insurance, and free onsite car parking
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism, and fun
- We are an award-winning firm that strives to exceed in everything we do from the modern thinking, practical approach we offer clients to how we work internally.
- We are a close-knit team which is supported by our regular socials and teambuilding activities.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to Fiona Davey at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 December 2022.