Closing Date: 31 July 2021.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08.25 – 16.55 with 1 hour for lunch.
Start Date: 1 September 2021.
Weekly Wage: This will be calculated on the current apprentice rate.
As Audit & Accounts Apprentice you will be learning how to prepare VAT returns, analyse bank account transactions and bank reconciliations as well as assisting with management and end-of-year accounts preparation.
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are a family firm based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol who work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary, and our employee benefits include a workplace pension, income protection insurance, life insurance, and free onsite car parking.
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism, and fun.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you as joining the Dunkley’s family could be the best decision you ever make.
We’re looking for an Audit & Accounts Apprentice to join our team. An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below.
When assisting the Audit & Accounts Manager, you will:
- Learn how to prepare VAT returns. Supervision and assistance will be given when dealing with more complex clients.
- Learn how to analyse bank account transactions and bank reconciliations for management and year-end accounts.
- Assist with management and year-end accounts preparation as directed by other staff.
- Take ownership of allocated tasks and be aware of deadlines for work being carried out.
- Answer telephone in professional manner inc. taking and passing on messages
- Interact well with clients and other staff members
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation
- Strong mathematical and administrative skills
- Work independently but also as part of a team and help others when required
- Positive attitude
Career Prospects: An excellent opportunity to progress within the business as an Audit & Accounts Assistant upon the successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Our office in Bradley Stoke is just minutes from the M4, M5, M32, and Bristol Parkway which makes it the ideal workplace for anyone living within Bristol or the South-West.
Why Should You Apply?
- Reasonable working hours.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Appropriate training/study leave will be provided.
Interested In Applying?
Please send your CV to Nicole Crompton at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 July 2021.