Closing Date: 24th June 2022
Proposed Start Date: asap
Working Hours: Part Time. Flexible.
As Marketing Executive, you will play a critical role in helping Dunkley’s promote themselves and sell its services to clients. You will lead and influence the way the brand looks and feels in the marketplace and cover the entire spectrum of how the company communicates externally. You will be responsible for developing a yearly marketing strategy, creating innovating and forward-thinking campaigns to attract new customers, maintaining and copywriting for the company’s website, organising and running events as well as publishing regular social media content and applying for industry awards.
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are an award-winning firm based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol who work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary and our employee benefits including income protection assurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking.
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism, and fun.
- We are an award-winning firm who strive to exceed in everything we do from the modern thinking, practical approach we offer clients to how we work internally.
- We are a close-knit team which is supported by our regular socials and teambuilding activities.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team. An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below. When assisting the Directors, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
Website, Online and Social
- Regular content update, blog development, and SEO work on website.
- Social media scheduling on Hootsuite for Dunkley’s Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram platforms as well as senior staff’s LinkedIn profiles.
- Staff website profile development and photo organisation with photographer.
- Google my Business and Google reviews maintained and regular update.
- Xero and QuickBooks advisor listings maintained, updated and reviews responses.
- Spring Statement and Autumn Budget uploaded and shared over social media.
- Design development and management of email signatures for all staff.
Sales and Marketing
- Development of Marketing Plan and Budget.
- Producing monthly Marketing report for Director’s.
- Development of targeted campaign plans and full implementation.
- Continued relationship management and liaison with Partnerships.
- Development of client emails in Mailchimp including monthly Business Update.
- Monthly development of Dunkley’s internal newsletter (the Dunkley’s digest).
- Writing press releases, advertorials, and editorials for inclusion in magazines.
- Development of Marketing collateral in InDesign and continued update of Brand Guidelines.
- Liaising with and maintaining relationship with local advertisers. Sending and developing both digital and print advertisements to them on a monthly basis for inclusion in magazines.
Events and Awards
- Writing and submitting award applications.
- Organising Dunkley’s events for clients/professional contacts.
- Organising employees to attend events, industry dinners and award ceremonies.
- Organising social events including Christmas Party, Celebration meals and nights out.
- Attending regular networking sessions.
- Charity and sponsorship relationship management.
- Compiling and maintaining professional contacts database.
- Managing PNC process from initial contact to first meeting with the Client Partner.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Marketing role.
- Interacts well with clients and other staff members.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (desirable).
- Work independently but also as part of a team and help others when required.
- Positive attitude.
Our office in Bradley Stoke is just minutes from the M4, M5, M32 and Bristol Parkway which makes it the ideal workplace for anyone living within Bristol or the South-West.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary.
- Great employee benefits.
- Reasonable working hours.
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV to Karen Pullen at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th June 2022.