Are you looking for an Office Assistant apprenticeship? This is a great opportunity to gain experience within a busy office environment and learn from our highly experienced team.
As part of the Support Services Team you will be responsible for general office duties including sending emails/messages, receiving phone calls, booking appointments, and allocating rooms.
Additional duties include:
- Incoming post – open/code/scan/file and save
- Outgoing post – franking and packaging
- Booking in/out books and records
- General Scanning, filing and saving
- Copy typing
- Generate automail letters
In addition to greeting clients, organising refreshments and dealing with their queries, you will also be responsible for the following with guidance from our friendly support team:
- New client set up on various systems
- Removal of clients from records on various systems
- Checking information on IRIS matches Companies House
- Sending CS01 and Registers to client for approval
- Chasing client for approval
- Changing any information if necessary
- Dealing with any client queries on CS01
- Submitting to Companies House
- Methodical and accurate copy typing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office / Word / Outlook / Excel
- Confidence to deal with clients by phone and email
- Positive attitude
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol and work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary, and our employee benefits include a workplace pension, income protection insurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism, and fun.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you as joining the Dunkley’s family could be the best decision you ever make.
Our office in Bradley Stoke is just minutes from the M4, M5, M32 and Bristol Parkway which makes it the ideal workplace for anyone living within Bristol or the South-West.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great employee benefits
- Reasonable working hours
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08.35 – 17.00 with 1 hour for lunch. Please note: this is an 18-month contract.
Start date: ASAP
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV and covering letter to Caroline Jones at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email email@example.com by 28 October 2022