Closing Date: 30th June 2022
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08.25 – 16.55 with 1 hour for lunch.
Start date: ASAP
Could you be our Payroll Apprentice? This is a great opportunity to train and gain qualification towards a rewarding career helping to ensure the payroll team can deliver a professional payroll service to our clients.
You will report directly to the Payroll Supervisor and train towards the CIPP Payroll Technician exams. This will be via on-line training but you will have access to a CIPP tutor as well as being fully supported by us.
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are a firm based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol who work closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary, and our employee benefits include a workplace pension, income protection insurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism, and fun.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you as joining the Dunkley’s family could be the best decision you ever make.
An outline of the job and what it will entail is stated below. Full training will be given. You will become proficient in:
- Payroll preparation
- Preparing and distributing reports
- Ensuring all client payroll queries are answered in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and building good relationships with clients
- Preparing year-end returns
- Processing CIS returns and sub-contractors
- GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 or above
- A keen interest in payroll
- Microsoft Office experience desired, especially Excel
- Confidence to deal with clients by phone and email
- Positive attitude
Our office in Bradley Stoke is just minutes from the M4, M5, M32 and Bristol Parkway which makes it the ideal workplace for anyone living within Bristol or the South-West.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great employee benefits
- Reasonable working hours
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV to Janet Drissell at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email email@example.com by 30th June 2022