You will be ACA/ACCA newly qualified or suitably experienced with a background in delivering accounts, tax and all round, general, accountancy practice service delivery to a range of sole trade, partnership and limited company clients. Your experience will have been developed within an accountancy practice firm environment and you will have developed your career to experienced Senior Accountant levels and be looking to join a forward thinking, dynamic practice and role where you can see a genuine clear progression and development path on offer.
When assisting the Client Partners and Client Managers, the Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for various types of business to manager review.
- Overseeing monthly and quarterly bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns using Cloud software, such as Xero and QuickBooks online and using Excel.
- Preparation of personal tax and corporation tax returns.
- Attending company Audits where required.
- The ownership of allocated tasks and deadlines for work being carried out.
- ACCA / ACA qualified.
- Broad experience of all aspects of accountancy.
- Interact well with clients and other staff members.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organisation.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Work independently but also as part of a team and help others when required.
- Answer telephone in professional manner inc. taking and passing on messages.
- Positive attitude
Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants are an award-winning firm based in Bradley Stoke, Bristol working closely with both individuals and businesses to provide practical and professional accountancy advice. We pride ourselves on the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We offer a competitive salary and our employee benefits including income protection assurance, life insurance and free onsite car parking.
- As a company, the guiding principles we champion are expertise, honesty, professionalism and fun.
- We are an award-winning firm who strive to exceed in everything we do from the modern thinking, practical approach we offer clients to how we work internally.
- We are a close-knit team which is supported by our regular socials and teambuilding activities.
If you share this same ethos, we would love to hear from you.
The Location: Our office in Bradley Stoke is just minutes from the M4, M5, M32 and Bristol Parkway which makes it the ideal workplace for anyone living within Bristol or the South-West.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary.
- Great employee benefits.
- Reasonable working hours.
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00 with 1 hour for lunch
Interested in applying?
Please send your CV to Caroline Jones at Dunkley’s, Woodlands Grange, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JY or email email@example.com by 28 October 2022