Diversity Results 2023
As part of our Probate Certification, our staff were asked to partake in a voluntary questionnaire to showcase Dunkley’s diversity and inclusion. This questionnaire was undertaken in March 2023 when we had 48 members of staff. 91% of staff members completed the survey and a summary of the results accumulated can be found below.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- We are open to employing staff with disabilities
- We have a wide range of ages within the organisation
- We employ staff with a range of skills and qualifications
- We employ staff from many different ethnic backgrounds
- We do not discriminate against religion, beliefs or sexual orientation
- We have a higher proportion of female staff than is normal within the profession
- We are not driven by employing staff with high level or professional qualifications, experience is our key employability factor
- We have a diverse range of employees with and without professional qualifications and are driven to offer training where necessary to help build skills and career prospects
Overall, Dunkley’s Chartered Accountants aim to be an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
What can we do for you?