Accountants for Opticians
As specialist accountants for opticians and the optical sector, we offer services which extend beyond routine accountancy to offer tax planning, VAT returns, online accounting and much more. Our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your career.
What we do
Specialist support for opticians
The optical sector is another area of excellence for us and where our specialist service goes beyond routine accountancy. We offer tax compliance, advice on business plans, VAT, online accounting and much more.
As accountants for opticians, Dunkley’s has an opticians’ accounting team to provide support for optometrists around the UK. Our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your career.
Accounting services for opticians
- VAT and bookkeeping – we understand the complexities of VAT for opticians and our dedicated team is here to help you with every aspect. We can also help you by taking care of all your bookkeeping needs, including the preparation of your annual accounts.
- Tax compliance and planning – complying with tax obligations can cause stress and build pressure. Our team ensures compliance across all aspects of your business, from VAT and tax returns to PAYE and pension contributions.
- Business plans and financial forecasts – planning for the future is important. Using your business knowledge and goals, we help you develop a business plan that gives you the best chance of success.
- Business structure and change implementation – our team can advise you on the most appropriate structure for your business and support you in implementing the necessary changes.
- Cloud accounting software – we provide a simple, effective way of managing your accounts through a tailor-made version of Xero, QuickBooks or Sage Business Cloud. This software gives you access to real-time financial information, enables you to keep track of your financial position, plan your businesses future and help you make informed decisions.
- Identifying the right finance option – with a network of lenders who specialise in financing the opticians’ sector, we can help your business find the most suitable finance option.
- Succession and exit planning – we understand the pressure and responsibility of planning for succession and eventual exit. We will help you put together watertight plans, ensuring all your financial needs are properly managed. This will bring peace of mind, knowing that your business will be looked after.
how can we help
Director, Lisa White, is in charge of our team of accountants for opticians and the healthcare sector as a whole. We have deep knowledge and experience in all aspects of accountancy, VAT, taxation, and business development. To book a free consultation, call Lisa on 01454 619900.
“Dunkley’s experience in dealing with the specifics of optometry accounts takes a huge weight off my mind and allows me to spend my time focusing on running my business.”
Meet your specialists
What can we do for you?