As specialists in the community care sector, we offer services which extend beyond routine accountancy to offer tax planning, VAT returns, online accounting and much more. Our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your business.
What we do
Providing you with much-needed accountancy care
Domiciliary care, otherwise known as care at home, is all about providing much-needed care to people who need assistance in their daily lives. This can be provided by personal assistants, staff from a domiciliary care agency, or local authority homecare services.
As accountants for healthcare professionals, we understand this business model very well. Our specialised team have been helping domiciliary care businesses for many years and there is nothing we have not seen before.
With a breadth and depth of knowledge about the care at home sector, we offer bespoke services and advice best suited to your needs. Here are just a few ways in which we can help:
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Providing bookkeeping and VAT services
- Supporting you with corporate finance
- Running your payroll
- Reviewing your share structure
- Helping you to produce future budgets and forecasts
- Undertaking audits
- Supporting you with tender applications
- Help with financial planning
- Reviewing internal processes and controls
- Giving compliance advice
- Supporting with estate planning
- Giving assistance with grant funding
- Providing cloud accounting advice and training
Whether you are looking to set up a new domiciliary care agency or you are an established care provider looking for a more proactive and specialised accountant, we can help you.
Through our long experience in domiciliary care we are aware of the pitfalls and challenges your business may face and we would love to help you and your business move forward.
how can we help
To arrange a meeting with our specialist team or to discuss your requirements in more detail, call 01454 619900 or email email@example.com.
Meet your specialists
What can we do for you?