As specialists in the dental sector, we offer services which extend beyond routine accountancy to offer tax planning, VAT returns, online accounting and much more. Our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your career.
What we do
Specialist support for dentists
Dunkley’s really do specialise in providing dentistry support which extends beyond routine accountancy. With a dedicated dental accounting team, we offer everything from tax planning and advising practice incorporations, right through to online accounting.
Working with dental practices, associates, hygienists, and technicians around the UK, our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your dental career.
Accounting services for dentists
- Business structures for dental practices – our team can advise you on the most appropriate business structure for your practice and support you to implement the necessary changes.
- Buying, selling, or starting your dental practice – from reviewing your financial position to recommending a network of contacts to help you create an efficient and profitable transition. Our team can help you every step of the way.
- Practice incorporation – before incorporating your dental practice, you need to consider sector-specific issues. We offer advice and support on personal asset protection, capital gains tax, and maximising tax-efficiency.
- Cloud accounting software – we provide the simplest, most effective way of managing your accounts. Through a tailor-made version of cloud accounting such as Xero, QuickBooks and Sage Business Cloud, you can access real-time financial information to keep track of your financial position, plan your business’s future and help you make well-informed decisions.
- Identifying the right finance option – with a network of lenders who specialise in dental finance, we can help your business find the most suitable finance option.
- Succession and exit planning – we understand the pressure and responsibility of planning for succession and eventual exit. We will help you put together watertight plans, ensuring all your financial needs are properly managed. This will bring peace of mind, knowing your business will be looked after.
“The team at Dunkley’s have been excellent accountants and advisers to me at a time of significant growth. Not only have they helped restructure the group, they have also ensured all of our ventures are compliant and tax-efficient.”
Dental care group
What can we do for you?