As specialists in the care home sector, we offer services which extend beyond routine accountancy to offer tax planning, VAT returns, online accounting and much more. Our expert knowledge at every level ensures we are well placed to advise you at all stages of your business.
What we do
Taking time to care for you
Just as you care for the people in your homes, we will take the time and dedication to care for you.
Whether you are a large or small care home, providing residential, nursing or specialist care to the elderly or those with mental, behavioural or learning difficulties – in the private or public sector – we can help you develop your business.
We will take the time to get to know you, your business, the environment you work in, and the legislation you need to follow before giving you the best possible advice.
Using our in-depth knowledge of your industry, we can work with you on all financial aspects of running a care home. Whether your strategy is to grow organically or through acquisition, or if you are preparing for sale, we are here to help and guide you through the opportunities open to you.
Our accounting services for care homes include:
- Preparing annual and management accounts
- Support with tax compliance and planning
- Providing bookkeeping and VAT services
- Running your payroll
- Preparing cashflow projections
- Business structure guidance and implementing change
- Advice on IT systems and accountancy software
- Finding the right finance options and assisting you in obtaining it
- Carrying out due diligence on proposed acquisitions
- Valuing your business
- Providing succession and exit planning strategies
how can we help
Get in touch with our healthcare accountants for a free appointment or to find out how Dunkley’s can help you.
What can we do for you?