With COVID-19 having an impact on our daily lives, whether personal or business, we want to reassure you that at Dunkley’s, our key priorities centre on continuing to provide a high level of client service and providing a safe environment for our clients and staff.
We would like to reassure you that we have robust plans in place to ensure that we remain fully operational. It is possible that there may be some elements of our service that might look slightly different during this period and we would ask for your acceptance of that.
Day to Day Working
- Our offices are open, and we are continuing to work as normal.
- Please continue to contact Dunkley’s in a normal manner. Whilst telephones may be busier than normal, we will do our best to connect you to someone as quickly as possible.
- If the office is temporarily closed, we have plans in place to continue to provide a normal service to you through home working. We have the capacity to enable all staff to work from home where required and still have access to all the resources they require.
- Unless it is essential, we are restricting client meetings in the office. If you have a meeting booked in, we will be in touch to reschedule it. Instead, we are encouraging communication by email and telephone.
- We have increased our cleaning frequency on things like door handles and public areas for those dropping in records, documents or coming in for an essential meeting.
- Anyone with outstanding payments, we are encouraging this payment to be made by BACs or by telephone.
We would also like to reassure you that the safety of our staff and clients is paramount. We have restricted travel and have cut out all travel to and from all countries deemed high-risk by the authorities. Any staff member who has personally been to a high-risk country or who has been in contact with a person who has is required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
This situation is clearly developing, and we will write to update you if there are any material changes to the way in which we have to operate, but we hope that this will provide you with reassurance at this stage.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us on 01454 619900 or visit the Government website for up to date guidance: