Jamie, Hollie and Fiona are getting ready for XeroCon – the world’s most beautiful and innovative conference for leaders in cloud accounting which is taking place at the London ExCeL from Wednesday 4th to Thursday 5th October 2017.
Here are Jamie’s 5 reasons why he is excited to be attending the biggest event in the Cloud Accountancy calendar this year…
- The biggest thing we’re excited for is the announcements. Following the bags of announcements out of Xerocon in Melbourne you would be forgiven for thinking that there was nothing left for London. I have however heard there are a few exciting announcements to be made and I won’t give away the surprise here.
- Some of the great minds in the cloud accountancy world will be here and it will be great to walk the exhibitors stands and discuss what they have to offer and to find new and exciting ways to improve our client service.
- The people working with Xero have an incredible passion for what they do and what it is they want to achieve. It is always great to talk to and listen to what they have to say. I am again looking forward to that privilege.
- In a phrase, Cool Free Stuff. With Xerocon it is not just limited to pens etc. There are numerous items you can pick up here, from portable charges to rubber ducks and everything in between.
- This one is just for me (Jamie), the rest of the time aren’t anywhere near as excited as me. I am looking forward to listening to the wonderfully gifted Matthew Syed talk. I remember watching him in my younger days representing Team GB at the Olympics, reading one of his many articles since then and listening to his Award nominated podcast with Andrew Flintoff and Robbie Savage.